February 12, 2013

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work, the more I have of it. - Thomas Jefferson



I need a job." How many times have I heard that one – I've heard it a million times. Living in a modern society based on a green piece of paper, I am burdened, and feel it maybe even impossible to survive without one. To luxuriate in finer things you need money, and to get money, I need a job. How neat, I thought, "I love to work with computers, I even had my own table and everything. Starting out there was so intoxicating; I was able to practice my computer networking expertise and it almost seemed like it wasn't any work at all.





Well, I would say that I am really happy with ME with how I've come to a significant point in my life. I am restless at the moment with my online work. We are truly so very blessed. I am very happy in my life. xx